Saturday, January 15, 2011

Something different

So, I admit- sometimes it is easier to just run a fast food restaurant and try not to think about what you are eating. I am guilty of doing that more often than I want to admit. However, I love to cook. It is so hard to be in a dorm room not being able to cook and eat what I'm in the mood for. This semester however, George Foreman grills are allowed. I just so happened to receive one for Christmas! I'm so excited to try some new things and good food right in my room. I hope you follow along on the great college cooking journey! Because, face it- all these foods really aren't good for us. Just think about all the sodium that a Big Mac contains... but by cooking yourself, you can control what goes into a meal!



Happy Cookin'

No comments:

Post a Comment