Sunday, October 9, 2011

Championship Bean Dip

So, I don't remember what cookbook this is from... I was in the back of my friend's car yesterday and she had a cookbook laying on the seat... I was looking through it and found this recipe, and took a picture of it so I could remember what it was!

I didn't make it in the crock pot... I had to improvise! Here is what I did:
one can of refried beans
1 cup of Mexican cheese, shredded
3/4 cup of salsa (my mom's home made :-))
1/4 cup sour cream
1/2 tablespoon chili powder
1 teaspoon cumin
salt
pepper

Mix all together, stir and microwave until melty and hot! About 7 minutes.

Here's what it looked like. It was really cheesy; the original recipe calls for 2 total cups of cheese, I don't know if I would add that much. 

This was really good. I think the sour cream really adds something to it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment